Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cars and Heels

Before, I used to hate colours. I was always dressed up in black or white or nude. But eventually, I learned how to incorporate colours in my wardrobe. I gradually add up colours in my closet by purchasing one shiny red clutch here or a purple top there. Now, I always see to it that I have colours in my look - whether on my clothes or accessories.  These days I am often seen wearing colored tops, especially that it is Spring/Summer season and colours particularly pastel shades are so in, or donning colored accessories - shoes, bags, or costume jewelry.  I am so in love with skinny jeans nowadays so I decided to brighten up this dark denim pair with a turquoise top, gold chain necklaces, snakeskin clutch, and studded heels.  We decided to work the carpark. I hope you'll like the photos. Have a great week ahead loves!
Top from H&M
Jeans from Philippine brand Bench
Studded platform pumps from Philippine brand Parisian
Clutch from Picard
Accessories from Topshop and H&M

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh!!! I really like your top and shoes :) You look very lovely :)

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! love this post :)
    New follower of yours , would love it so much if you could follow back!

    Get Glam
    Get Glam
    Get Glam

    ReplyDelete