Saturday, February 04, 2012

The Little Black Dress

The little black dress is one of the most versatile items in a woman's closet. You can dress it up and wear it to formal events, to evening cocktails with the ladies, or to a romantic date with your significant other. Just jazz it up with striking accessories and you're good to go. You can also dress it down and wear it with cute ballet flats or bejewelled slip-ons and off you go to the mall, to coffee with friends, or just lounging around.  This little black dress has been with me for three years now.  I got this from the Philippines. I really love black  and this LBD is one of my favorite items in my closet. For this post, I paired it with my nude platform pumps ( I really love this pair because of its interesting heel - reminds me of melted chocolate), blue handbag, and blue accessories.  I love pairing my LBD with colorful and striking accessories since black really brings out the their colors.  For this blog post, my friend Krishna is my official photographer and we tried several dramatic pose.  I hope you'll like it.  After this blog post, we will go to the beach and take photos again. Lol.  Have a great Sunday everyone!
Dress from Ensembles
Bag from Tangs
Platform Pumps from Pedro
Accessories from bazaars

No comments:

Post a Comment