Saturday, February 04, 2012

Vera Wang fragrances

Last Friday morning, I had a meeting with the L'Officiel fashion editors since we're having an advertorial in their magazine.  We're about to launch several collections of bags so I pitched these new ranges to various fashion and lifestyle magazines. I just love my job since I don't feel like what I'm doing is work; to me it's like a normal and fabulous thing to do. I love that I get to meet a lot of new and interesting people because of my job. Anyway, as I was saying I had a meeting with the L'Officiel editors and since I am a subscriber of the magazine, I got two Vera Wang fragrances as a gift. The first one is Vera Wang, a classic and elegant smell that's perfect for when attending events at night or when you feel like wearing some sophisticated scent. The second one is Vera Wang Lovestruck.  This scent is musky and more feminine, a scent that you may want to wear when you feel in love and girly.  Thank you L'Officiel for the gift!  This coming Wednesday, I will be attending a Mimco event at Orchard with my friend Krishna.  This event is in partnership with L'Officiel magazine. Can't wait to wear the Vera Wang fragrance during that event!
 L'Officiel February issue
Vera Wang fragrances

No comments:

Post a Comment